"Because the BSFT™ Program makes the family the treatment agent, these improvements can last long after the therapy has ended."
"Our BSFT™ Program trainers are teachers, facilitators, consultants and evaluators; guiding therapists to create new patterns of family interaction."
"I have a passion for training therapists to be catalysts of change, promoting healthy realting that is enruing, ultimately protecting the integrity of the family."
"As a BSFT™ Program practitioner, I have seen the impact on families, communities, and peer groups through the utilization of this therapeutic approach."
"It is rewarding to see the BSFT™ Program outcomes in a range of cultures, countries, communities and circumstances."
"The value of the BSFT™ Program's unique live-observation supervision and adherance ratings is mainting fidelity to the model"
- National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices
- U.S. Office of Juvenile Delinquency Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP)
- Indian Health Service
- Blueprints for Violence Prevention